Search This Blog

Thursday 6 March 2008

Megan's Mummy





I am very lucky to have wonderful Grandchildren from both my older children, between the two of them they have provided us with a total of eleven.....so far.
My daughter in law Marie makes my Son's eyes shine and is a thoughtful and initially shy person. When she gets to know you however, she is not shy at all. On numerous occasions when a little fire water has been involved she has delighted me by hugging me and telling me how much she loves me....something normally she would be too reserved to do. I love this about her . She giggles loads at the silliest things.....she sings at the top of her voice along with Kaye and I admit me too! She has a rare quality that makes her extremely photogenic...on her wedding day I don't think I have seen a bride more beautiful and I completely understood why Karl and Ashley his Best Man both cried as she proceeded up the aisle of the church. Her beauty was breathtaking and she looked every inch a Princess. She enjoyed every minute of her wedding day which might not sound surprising but this was the girl that when Karl proposed to her said she was too shy to be the centre of attention and wanted a quiet civil ceremony. Karl had other ideas and eventually persuaded Marie that the church was the right place to marry and I know that she is glad she did. She often under estimates herself and really does not realise what a gorgeous woman she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...