Search This Blog

Thursday 6 March 2008

Blogging

Funny thing blogging, this all started out as a fed up protest about problems on The Lane, now it's turning into a kind of memoir / diary. I seem to be unfolding the pages of my life on here and it's become a bit addictive. It is also very therapeutic, I can say things here that I perhaps wouldn't say in the real world. It has also given me the opportunity to share things with my family and friends and I know that lots of the stuff I put on here brings back memories accompanied by laughter and a few tears too. I think I will carry on with this....there are so many stories and pictures that make up the richest of lives. Once more I feel blessed, that this life that is unfolding on your computer screen, is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...