Search This Blog

Sunday 24 February 2008

Thoughts of spring

Suddenly the grey days of winter are getting less, the pale gold sunlight of early spring is more evident. Those that suffer with S.A.D. can now see the beginning of the end!
I can smell the fresh green notes of spring in the early morning air and more and more the daffodils,crocus and other spring flowers are popping up around the lane.
The birds dawn chorus is changing, louder and more excitable every morning, they know that spring is about to be sprung.
With this newness comes a feeling of renewal and resolution for the coming months and year. I will savour all that I hold dear and revel in the pure joy of being alive,living on the lane with those that I love and who love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...