Search This Blog

Thursday 28 February 2008

Stressed out....

Today has been a stressful day, we have had the decorators in at work and the whole dept is upside down. I can't stand not being able to find things and the work load is ever increasing. My colleague had to leave early and from that point the day degenerated until I was feeling under pressure and trying to console a very upset patient who had to be admitted to hospital. I had to send other women to another department as I had to lock up to go home and that in turn caused more problems as they were complicated cases. The poor midwife upstairs was at her wits end and didn't know where to put everybody. I tried to give her some extra information to help her but I left feeling uncomfortably guilty but I did need to get home. My hubby was practising with The Schmo's tonight and was running late. Not a happy bunny!
Tomorrow I will have to start early to catch up on the things I had to leave tonight and my diary is already full....oh my. The only bonus is that I will be working with my wonderful friend Tania and she and I are pretty good together. Combined with that the wonderful Sarah is on duty and we should get it nailed soon enough. Thank goodness it's Friday!! I am looking forward to the weekend and to seeing the grandchildren. Taking Cara to get her dance gear for Stage school, she is very excited......so am I......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...