Search This Blog

Sunday 24 February 2008

Man flu!

Today I am suffering, really suffering with a bout of man flu my dearest darling hubby kindly shared with me. He had this awful bug earlier this week, went unshaven and slobbed about in his pj's did not go out anywhere despite the fact that we were both on annual leave and it was his birthday (43). I get it badly on Friday and I have to go to the Tav on Fri night and after for a curry with the 'Schmo's', I was driving of course. Saturday was spent enrolling oldest Grand daughter into stage school and while she had her 3hr session we looked at ......guitar shops. Today Sunday I am feeling a bit sorry for myself, my nose is sore my eyes are running and I can't breathe. Every time I sneeze it hurts so much I swear. Andy says I am developing terretts syndrome....ha ha very funny. I cooked us all a lovely veggie Sunday dinner with chocolate cake for dessert and now I just need paracetamol and bed. I am back in work tomorrow and I know I will have loads to do and not firing on all four is a distinct disadvantage.
Today I would be miserable no matter where I lived so I guess there are some things even The Lane can't cure for me........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...