Search This Blog

Friday 8 July 2011

Sniping again...I've said it before and I say it again!


 

 SANDY LANE, Welsh Snipers Paradise.

I was thinking about why I started this blog in the first place and it is because I LOVE the place I live, because of all it's imperfections, not despite them, espescially the bumpy track and wild brambly hedges....it is a unique and special place and we are blessed to have found it!

Advice to all those who wish to join our little community!

PLEASE
  • Check it out properly BEFORE you buy.
  • Ask yourself why you want to live there.
  • Talk to long time residents.
  • Get to really know the community.
  • If you move in, you ARE the new kid on the block.
  • Don't try to change the community,area or peoples ideals.
  • If you don't like it, why stay......Move on.
  • Don't stay and be miserable, you make others miserable too

THINGS I AM SICK OF

  1. People moving in to my community who try to force their messed up urban views on me & others.
  2. Interfering, litigious persons with verbal diarrhoea.
  3. The let's tidy it all up and make it like everywhere else group!
  4. The selfish, paranoid people who object to our community gatherings and parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...