Search This Blog

Saturday 28 May 2011

Saturday thoughts....

On Saturday/Sunday mornings when we don't have guests staying, I have the delightful luxury of staying in bed until late morning with my hubby. Usually this is the result of a late night due to his gigging with Joe Schmo. I treasure these special lazy times, waking without an alarm clock, cup of tea in bed, read a book and chat about the weeks' events and plans for the coming week. We are usually joined by Tink my little pudding, she brings her cuddly bunny and plays tug for a while before snuggling up for some cwtches! When the kids were little they used to pile in too and often when they come home to stay now they will still hop in our bed for a chat but of course they kick Dad out to make the tea! These are lovely special times that cement the bonds of family and love and although I could feel guilty for being lazy, I don't... I just feel incredibly blessed and savour every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...