Search This Blog

Monday 12 March 2012

The spectre of the Water Tower, engulfed in early morning mist.

This morning I took the little Tink out for our morning run before I left for work, thank goodness we had Hi-Vis jackets on. The swirling murky mist was clinging to everything, the middle field looked blurry eyed and soft focused. As we got onto the links the chalets on the edge looked  really mysterious and when we got to the water Tower I was amazed. There it stood, like some beacon ,wreathed in silvery mist that swirled around it's legs, it reminded me of the alien war ships in War of The Worlds...scary.






On our way home I really felt that spring had sprung when we came across these beautiful primroses bursting from the woodland bank.....

By the time I got home my hair was soaking from the clinging wet mist and so was Tink, I dried her off with a towel before heading off to the bathroom to try to avert an 'Afro' hair disaster!!
My early morning run makes me feel fantastic, my skin glows and I feel more energised. Part of the enjoyment is of course the beauty of the area I live in. This morning I couldn't appreciate the beauty but I loved the sheer drama of it all....I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...