Search This Blog

Saturday 10 March 2012

Misty mornings and late nights...

The seasons are changing and evidence of spring is everywhere now. As I trot round the lane and over the cliffs and valley with little Tink it makes me smile as I notice more and more daffodils, greenery, flowers and buds everywhere I look. The very early morning run around before work is particularly wonderful..often shrouded in mist that swirls around and with a choral accompaniement from the birdies it's close to nirvana for me.
I took some pics recently of the lane ,some of the chalets and the bay and castle in the early morning mist...have a look







Little Tink meets lots of friends on our walks, she loves naughty Mungo our friend Sian's newest pup...but although she loves him and is only a fraction of his size he is scared of the little bully!
She is being very cute at the moment and has learned to stand on her back legs and turn pirouettes when she wants something from you, Andy has also taught her to give a 'high five' with her paw. Clever little thing she is, best of all though is when she brings her Bun Bun to have a cwtch on the sofa...how can I resist.
No more burglaries on the lane recently thank goodness, it was a horrible time for everyone and caused the kind of uneasy atmosphere that is so rare here.
Here are some more pics that you might all recognise...or maybe not and I bet they make you homesick if you're away at the moment!





The Mulberry Tree in memory of Audrey

I will add some pics of other chalets to the page of pics and there are  some new ones of Tink too.
I'm feeling fitter and healthier than I have in a good many years, now close to a 3stone weight loss thanks to Slimming World aka Fat Fighters! Blood pressure is normal and I am no longer diabetic! Result...a younger looking and more energised me and I'm loving it. I go out more, still dance on the tables all night in my stillettos and get up earlier in the mornings. 
Life is good...I am still blessed and very thankful...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...