Search This Blog

Saturday 12 November 2011

Early morning walking!

Well, life is sooo hectic...wonderful but busy at the moment. Autumn is really on us now..I can feel it in the air especially when I take little Tink out early in the mornings before I go to work. It is dark and chilly, Tink wears her little coat and also her reflective jacket and LED light up collar so that I can see her on the golf links. Andy says she looks like she's off to do Community Service..he's so cruel, I think she looks so cute. The leaves are changing and falling and the trees are becoming bare. The sloes are shrivelling and turning green...too late for making Sloe Gin now! I can really hear the roar of the waves well before we get to the golf course and even though I pull my hood up when I leave the house there is something about the sound of the waves that makes me take it off and let the wind and often rain too blow through my hair. It is without doubt the most exhilarating feeling, blowing the cobwebs of sleep away and energising me for the day to come. Tink and I have watched and marvelled at many sunrises recently and at the other end of the day we sigh at the beauty of the sunsets which come on too quickly now. The smell of woodsmoke curls around us as we wander home in the gloom and I get a cosy feeling as we approach the lights of our house where I know Andy will be waiting with a dry towel for Tink and hot tea for me......bliss. I am blessed and truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments,thoughts,memories...